Coronavirus Impact | June 2020 Update
As a small, woman-owned business, we consider ourselves a family, and in these uncertain times surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, nothing is more important than the safety of our clients, partners, and team. Here at VMG Studios, we are extremely fortunate to remain open for business.
VMG Studios has implemented an operational preparedness plan that ensures we stay connected and responsive to our clients' needs. We are fully prepared to continue to meet all deadlines, commitments, and take on new work. While we are transitioning back into the office at about half capacity, we are still honoring social distancing measures and utilizing our technology platforms both internally and externally to safely communicate, collaborate, and create.
In terms of content, as a creative agency, we are pivoting with the market to support our clients' needs while still delivering innovative solutions through animation, design, and video.
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Washington State Health Department guidelines and regulations, we have continued to utilize our in-house studio for video shoots during COVID-19. Safety is of our utmost concern and to protect our clients, crew, and staff, we have developed a set of shooting guidelines that addresses and outlines our health & safety protocol. This includes:
- Designated Health & Safety crew member to enforce safety guidelines and maintain sanitation of equipment.
- Mandatory temperature checks prior to building entry.
- Masks or face coverings are required to be worn on set and in the facility.
- Maintaining appropriate social distance by limiting crew size and number of people allowed in one space at a time.
When shooting isn’t an option and animation isn’t the best approach to get your message to your audience, we are shifting to using alternative creative solutions.
This can include:
- Screen recording of interviews via video conference applications, then designing a graphic or animated environment for the video to live within.
- Use of stock video that includes a supporting graphics package.
Creating podcasts to relay information in an easily accessible, digestible way.
Through this approach, we can continue to drive projects to meet the goals of our clients' expectations without putting anyone at risk.
We appreciate your partnership and are prepared to assist with your project needs as they arise.
Best wishes for the health and safety of you and your family,
Kelly Sparks, CEO & Queen Bee, VMG Studios